Thursday, September 29, 2016

"Who Am I"

My name is Anthony Sterling Jones II, I am a 20 year old Mass Communications major from Charlotte, NC. I am a Junior and a member of Omega Psi Ph Fraternity Inc. I enjoy listening to music and Djing, I also am a Musician (Percussionist). 
I enjoy Mens fashion and overall style. In my spare time i conduct a mini web series entitles "187 & Bark" where a crew of my Omega Brothers interview and talk to students on our campus about campus buzz, trending topics, and overall news. In the future i aspire to take the show to new heights by branching out to other HBCU'S and interviewing campuses nationwide and continue to grow the show.
Post graduation I plan to pursue grad school for a further degree in Broadcasting. I also plan to to either work on Radio or television as a host/ Personality. I want to move to either Charlotte or Atlanta, both cities are growing and have a surplus of opportunities in my field of practice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment