Tuesday, November 1, 2016

"A Bit Of BB"

Briana Saliem, also known to her friends and family as "BB", is a Junior Journalism major from Spartanburg South Carolina. BB enjoys Photography, fashion, and make-up. Since her freshman year at S.C.State, Saliem has immersed herself in many clubs and organizations on campus such as ELC, Student Media, Pre- Alumni Council, Honors College and also served as 2015-2016 Miss. Sophomore. "While I was miss sophomore I was passionate about the betterment of my surrounding community." says BB.

BB has recently took a big interest into Cosmetics and enjoys doing herself, as well as other peoples makeup. " I literally love makeup and I just can't have enough of it. I buy new makeup almost every week!"BB also has a great love for her family. "My family is everything to me and I cherish every moment I get to spend with them" BB's parents are her biggest supporters play a very instrumental part of who she is today. BB plans to graduate in 2018 and work in communications or public relations for a makeup company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment